Home Health Proposed Rule for CY 2022
CMS recently issued the Home Health Proposed Rule for CY 2022. To help you stay up to date on the latest information regarding reimbursement changes, At Home With Aegis has written a summary of the key information you should know.
- Payment Update: Market basket update 1.7% increase (once budget neutrality is included)
- Home Health Value Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Program Expansion: Expands HHVBP to all 50 states beginning January 1, 2022 and ends Model 1 year early for those already participating
- HH Conditions of Participation: Some PHE waivers are now permanent and OT will now be able to perform the SOC OASIS
- HH QRP: Use of OASIS E to begin January 1, 2023
- Notice of Admission: Home health agency will submit a one-time notice of admission that establishes the home health period of care and covers all contiguous 30-day periods of care until the individual is discharged from Medicare home health services