Tips and Tools for Supporting Vaccine Advocacy
To support vaccine advocacy efforts across post-acute settings, Aegis Therapies has developed several tools for you to utilize.
Showcasing Staff Vaccination Results
- Once a staff member is vaccinated, ask them to fill out and take a photo with this “Why I Got Vaccinated” card. If they consent, use their photo on social media to give them kudos, promote vaccines among other team members, and show the community the progress you’re making.
- Hang this “I Got Vaccinated” poster in your break room. As team members become vaccinated, ask them to sign the board!
- Use this “Progress Tracker” to fill in shot drawing as your staff becomes vaccinated. Consider offering prizes for the whole team as you reach different thresholds.
- Share this COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet to educate team members on the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
- Reference our handout or blog to learn how therapy can benefit individuals suffering from the long-term effects of COVID-19.